Here is what you need to do to get started with using Plex.Earth 360:
1) Log into your BIM360 account.
If you do not have one you can create it here: https://bim360.autodesk.com/
(click on "Try for Free" and select the "BIM 360 DOCS" package)
2) Set up the following folder structure in your project:
You will need to create a folder named "PlexEarth360" under "Project Files" for EACH project you will be collaborating on, as well as 4 subfolders named "Docs", "Models", "Objects" and "Photos".
3) Allow Plex.Earth 3 to access your BIM 360 files by following this procedure.
4) Sign up to Plex.Earth360 with your Autodesk BIM account
Go to https://plexearth.com/bim360 and click on "Start Now with your Autodesk BIM account". Your extended free trial (valid until the 31st of December, 2017) will automatically be created.
Note: To access the Plex.Earth360 web application in the future, you can also use this direct link: https://instant.plexearth360.com/app
5) [Field Agents] Download the Plex.Earth360 mobile app
You can find it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.plexscape.Spect360
(only Android is currently supported)