To allow Plex.Earth360 to access your BIM 360 Docs files, you need to follow these steps:
- Log in to BIM 360 Account Administration. Note that you need account administrator permissions.
- If you have more than one account, select the account you want to integrate with Plex.Earth360.
- From the toolbar, select SETTINGS > Apps & Integrations.
- Click the Add Integration button.
- Select BIM 360 Account Administration and BIM 360 Docs, and click Next.
- Select I’m the developer, and click Next.
- In the Forge Client ID field, enter this ID: pNbIv0OheSxoixkWmN5zEwN36TSwhu2z
- In the App Name field, enter: Plex.Earth360
- Select the I have saved the Account ID information securely checkbox.
- Click Save.
You will now be able to access your BIM 360 Docs files via Plex.Earth360.