A very useful implementation is to be able to edit the features of your image. With Plex-Earth 5 now you will be able to achieve it. Plex-Earth 5 offers the ability to edit the imagery either of the simple imagery or a mosaic. You can change the Brightness or the Contrast, the Transparency of the image, also you can crop the image. You can move it to the front and sent it back and move the image wherever you want on your drawing. Below you can find more details regarding all the features.
After you import the imagery of your area of interest then you can edit the image. The exact steps are the following:
- Choose the image or the mosaic you want to make the changes
- Select the Edit option
- Then choose from the toolbar the option Edit
- In the last window, you see 8 different options
Send to Back / Bring to Front
Imported images will be saved as Raster Images on the active AutoCAD layer.
- Use the Send to Back command to move them to the background.
- Or use the Bring to Front command to move it to the front of your drawing.
Brightness & Contrast
- By selecting the 2nd section you can edit the Brightness & Contrast of your image
- The first option is the Specify Brightness from -100 to 100.
- After you can define the contract by the Specify Contrast option between -100 to 100.
- If the image is dark you can increase the Brightness (for example 20) and reduce the Contrast (for example -10)
- On the other hand, if it is bright you can reduce the Brightness (for example -20) and increase the Contrast (for example 10)
- Specify Transparency between 0 to 250. Depending on your drawing you can define the opacity of the image
The Invisible Color is in case you want to make the white/black pixels of the image completely transparent.
- When you select the Invisible color you can choose between None, Black, White.
Revert To Original
By selecting the Revert to Original option clears all adjustments and reverts to image original
- On the 3rd section of the window, you can find the following options
Be able to specify image displacement to correct misalignment to drawings with issues, by specifying the source point
Being able to select a polyline to specify the clipping region of the image achieving that by selecting the polyline in order to clip the image
If you need any additional info, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org